- 1 Tablespoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 Tablespoon Raw Manuka Honey
- 1 Drop Pure Lavender Essential Oil
- 1 Drop Pure Frankincense Essential Oil
- Combine the baking soda and honey together until it looks like a paste. Add one drop each of lavender and frankincense essential oils.
- Place a warm washcloth over your face and hold on skin for a minute or so to open up your pours.
- Gently rub face with facial scrub using small circular motions. Keep massaging skin with scrub for 3-5 minutes to fully remove dead skin from face and to let the essential oils work their magic.
- Rinse off with warm water.
***Your face may be red for a bit, but it will wear off. Use this scrub no more than 1-2 times a week. This scrub is alkaline to the skin, so to even out your pH it is a good idea to splash your face with rosewater afterwards.